Dj Linda Leigh
Dj Linda Leigh has a storied past in the East Coast scene, starting as a Rave Dj in the mid-90's, as well as working as a journalist and host of one of the first online broadcasts. She is widely known for her passion for music, dancing, good attitude and smiles!
Linda has also promoted a multitude of her own club events, including the now-legendary 5 year residency at the Liberty Bar on Market Street in Philadelphia, where she developed a different concept for each of the monthly events.
She has also had residencies at Philadelphia’s R Bar, Red Sky, and Lolies Ale House, and Trenton, NJs Mill Hill Basement.
Linda is currently a four-plus years resident at the hottest night spot in Trenton, NJ, spinning weekly a the Trenton Social’s Sunday Social with Dre Ovalle and a talented collective of other Djs.
Linda is not only active in both the Philadelphia and Trenton club music scenes, but is also represented by several agencies for corporate and private events.
Current Career Highlights
- Representation with Ambient DJ Service (NJ/PA) and Concert Talent (Los Angeles,CA)
- Four-plus years Resident DJ at Trenton Social (Trenton, NJ)
- Promotor (Labor of Love) - created several recurring and one-off events
- Hang Free (Philadelphia, PA) - co-manager/Resident DJ
Hang Free is the longest running outdoor dj music party in Philadelphia
- Seminar/panel leader at DJ Times DJ Expo 1998, 2014-16
- WKDU Electronic Music Marathon 10 year participant
- ½ of Brown/Sugar DJ's with Dre Ovalle
- Technotic Tuesdays on Detroit's 313.fm
- Brown/Sugar DJs with Dre Ovalle on EJR Radio Wednesdays
Notable Past Highlights
- Red Bull Music Academy Alumna, 2001
- Five year Friday/Saturday Resident Liberty Party, Liberty Bar (Philadelphia, PA)
- Resident Dj/Promoter at R Bar, Red Sky, Lolies Ale House (Philadelphia, PA) MillHill Basement (Trenton, NJ)
- Host/Dj The Technotic Times, These Technotic Times (WTSR FM) and Technotica.
- Promotor (Labor of Love)
Various Club, Private, Underground and Corporate Dj Work
Philadelphia/New Jersey/New York
- Lit Ultrabar
- Rho Waterfront
- M Room
- Grape Room
- Trenton Buzz Bar & Lounge
- The Mill Hill
- Mill Hill Basement
- The Liberty Bar
- The Middle East
- La Tazza 108
- Art All Night Trenton (Silent Disco for 4 years running)
- St. Lazurus
- Red Sky
- Pleasure Garden Club
- Larry's Euro Bar
- Infusion Lounge
- The Barbary
- The TLA
- The Raven Lounge
- Z Bar (NY)
- Guess (Union Square, NY)
- Lord & Taylor (Quakerbridge Mall, NJ)
- M.A.C. Cosmetics, Macy's (Paramus Mall, NJ)